Dorothy Lane Market

Dorothy Lane Market Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dorothy Lane Market

Grocery Clerk Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dorothy Lane Market in November 2008.

Initially I was interviewed by the grocery manager to see if i qualified for the physical demands required of the job. These included lifting requirements as well as extended work hours. after this initial interview I met with the store manager for a general interview and job overview. This included customer service, knowledge of various departments and food items. The next day I received a job offer and started that week.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a customer who felt the item they purchased was not good quality.   View Answer

Deli Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dorothy Lane Market in March 2011.

The interview was conducted by the HR Director who was very honest and forthcoming about the current opportunities within the company. The discussion was very relaxed and comfortable. As an interviewee, I was able to share my experience and desires for growth.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was more of a mutual discussion, rather than questioning.   Answer Question