Dorothy Lane Market

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Grocery Clerk Interview

Grocery Clerk

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dorothy Lane Market in November 2008.

Interview Details – Initially I was interviewed by the grocery manager to see if i qualified for the physical demands required of the job. These included lifting requirements as well as extended work hours. after this initial interview I met with the store manager for a general interview and job overview. This included customer service, knowledge of various departments and food items. The next day I received a job offer and started that week.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a customer who felt the item they purchased was not good quality.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Deli Associate Interview

Deli Associate

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Dorothy Lane Market in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was conducted by the HR Director who was very honest and forthcoming about the current opportunities within the company. The discussion was very relaxed and comfortable. As an interviewee, I was able to share my experience and desires for growth.

Interview Question – The interview was more of a mutual discussion, rather than questioning.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dorothy Lane Market? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dorothy Lane Market interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dorothy Lane Market employees and interview candidates.