Double Negative

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Double Negative

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Double Negative.

The initial interview was very casual and informal. The HR person and line manager were very friendly. The interview was competency based, we talked through CV. They talked more about the role and company culture and looked for responses on my related experience.
    Double Negative arranged the interview by email. The interview was about 45 minutes.

Junior Programmer R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Double Negative in March 2013.

I applied online and got in touch via email: I went to London from Italy to meet them. The first interview was with an HR and two seniors. they asked about my programming knowledge and my previous experiences (from high school up to that day). Very nice people, they don't want to make you nervous but they want to know you better.

Interview Questions
    • Which was the thing I was most proud of and which was the one I "hated".   View Answer

Junior R&D Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Double Negative in July 2012.

There were two discreet face to face interviews at their Soho offices in London. The first lasted around 30 minutes, in which three senior members of the programming division asked about my programming background (typical for programming jobs), scripting experience, and experiences in both creating one's own software and modifying existing libraries.
    The second interview lasts around an hour, covers the same kind of questions, but includes a tour of the R&D department. I was given the opportunity to ask questions of current staff members on the projects they were working on and how those projects tend to progress.

Interview Questions
    • (Rather generic) Tell us of your history with programming   View Answer