Double Negative

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Programmer R&D Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at Double Negative in March 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and got in touch via email: I went to London from Italy to meet them. The first interview was with an HR and two seniors. they asked about my programming knowledge and my previous experiences (from high school up to that day). Very nice people, they don't want to make you nervous but they want to know you better.

Interview Question – Which was the thing I was most proud of and which was the one I "hated".   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Junior R&D Programmer Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Double Negative in July 2012.

Interview Details – There were two discreet face to face interviews at their Soho offices in London. The first lasted around 30 minutes, in which three senior members of the programming division asked about my programming background (typical for programming jobs), scripting experience, and experiences in both creating one's own software and modifying existing libraries.
The second interview lasts around an hour, covers the same kind of questions, but includes a tour of the R&D department. I was given the opportunity to ask questions of current staff members on the projects they were working on and how those projects tend to progress.

Interview Question – (Rather generic) Tell us of your history with programming   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Double Negative? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Double Negative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Double Negative employees and interview candidates.