DoubleVerify

DoubleVerify Interview Questions

Updated Nov 6, 2014
Updated Nov 6, 2014

Sales Planner, Associate Account Manager, and Revenue Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at DoubleVerify in August 2014.

I had interviewed at DoubleVerify on two separate occasions. The first time I went in was for the Sales Planner position. When I arrived, they told me they would also like for me to interview for the Associate Account Manager position. I was caught off guard and not prepared but I went forward with it. Both interviews went rather well. I was unable to ask a lot of questions in regards to the Associate Account Manager position because I was did not get to see a detailed job description. Did not get an official rejection until a month after the interview; they had hired someone internally.

About two month after the first interview, I went in for the Revenue Coordinator position. Again, they told me they would like for me to interview for another Associate Account Manager position when I arrived. Caught off guard again but I went forward with it. Received a response a week after that they filled the Revenue Coordinator position and was not offered the Associate Account Manager position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself.
      Questions in regards to your previous job.
      How would you handle so and so situation?

Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at DoubleVerify.

Went through 3 rounds of interviews and they all went well. Yet when I inquired about the prospects of my hiring, they never responded back. Neither HR, nor the hiring manager. Still don't know if I received the role, but I'm guessing no since its been 3 years.

DoubleVerify Response

Apr 8, 2014Director, Human Resources

You write that its been 3 years since your interview so it is hard for me to know what may have happened, I always get back to candidates when they email or call me directly, so I am sorry if for ... More

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at DoubleVerify.

The interview process was handled in a friendly, professional manner. I was first set up for a phone interview to review my current working status, salary history and expectations. At the end of the phone interview, I was told my resume would be reviewed by the hiring manager. Within 2 days I had a call back asking me to come in for1:1 meeting. I met with 3 people and spent 3 hours at the office

Interview Questions
    • Nothing that stands out- asked a good amount of technical related questions based on the position.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at DoubleVerify.

Had a phone interview and in-person. People seemed nice, almost too nice. They had trouble giving me a straight answer to questions regarding their and changes occurring in the organization. Needless to say this set off lots of red flags for me and I no longer pursued the opportunity further.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. They asked questions that were relevant to the business.   Answer Question

User Experience Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DoubleVerify in May 2011.

No phone interview, directly onsite. I was told to finish a project to test my skill. Finally I did great and was forwarded me to HR. After two weeks, they asked me to onsite again and told me will give me an offer in two weeks. Then nothing happened!

Interview Questions
    • they showed me an interface and asked me how to improve   View Answer

Sales Planner Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at DoubleVerify.

There is a recommended hiring process that stems from trusted temp agencies or referral from another employee. Temps do not go through a screening process unless they apply for a permanent position within the company. Referrals are screened through multiple 1 on 1 meetings with department heads.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in a year with this company?   Answer Question

Client Services Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at DoubleVerify in August 2010.

Sent directly onsite for interview. Manager arrived very late with little acknowledgement and then spent the majority of the time talking about themselves. There was clearly no match and could not wait for the interview to end.