DoubleVerify

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at DoubleVerify.

Interview Details – Went through 3 rounds of interviews and they all went well. Yet when I inquired about the prospects of my hiring, they never responded back. Neither HR, nor the hiring manager. Still don't know if I received the role, but I'm guessing no since its been 3 years.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Flag Interview

DoubleVerify Director, Human Resources responded to this review

Apr 8, 2014

You write that its been 3 years since your interview so it is hard for me to know what may have happened, I always get back to candidates when they email or call me directly, so I am sorry if for ... More

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at DoubleVerify.

Interview Details – The interview process was handled in a friendly, professional manner. I was first set up for a phone interview to review my current working status, salary history and expectations. At the end of the phone interview, I was told my resume would be reviewed by the hiring manager. Within 2 days I had a call back asking me to come in for1:1 meeting. I met with 3 people and spent 3 hours at the office

Interview Question – Nothing that stands out- asked a good amount of technical related questions based on the position.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at DoubleVerify.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview and in-person. People seemed nice, almost too nice. They had trouble giving me a straight answer to questions regarding their and changes occurring in the organization. Needless to say this set off lots of red flags for me and I no longer pursued the opportunity further.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. They asked questions that were relevant to the business.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

User Experience Specialist Interview

User Experience Specialist
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DoubleVerify in May 2011.

Interview Details – No phone interview, directly onsite. I was told to finish a project to test my skill. Finally I did great and was forwarded me to HR. After two weeks, they asked me to onsite again and told me will give me an offer in two weeks. Then nothing happened!

Interview Question – they showed me an interface and asked me how to improve   View Answer

Sales Planner Interview

Sales Planner

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at DoubleVerify.

Interview Details – There is a recommended hiring process that stems from trusted temp agencies or referral from another employee. Temps do not go through a screening process unless they apply for a permanent position within the company. Referrals are screened through multiple 1 on 1 meetings with department heads.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in a year with this company?   Answer Question

Product Interview

Product

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at DoubleVerify.

Interview Details – I was invited directly to office for an in-person interview. I was told they would get back to me but never did.

Client Services Interview

Client Services

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at DoubleVerify in August 2010.

Interview Details – Sent directly onsite for interview. Manager arrived very late with little acknowledgement and then spent the majority of the time talking about themselves. There was clearly no match and could not wait for the interview to end.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DoubleVerify? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DoubleVerify interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by DoubleVerify employees and interview candidates.