Doubletree By Hilton Front Desk Agent Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Doubletree By Hilton (Santa Ana, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Open interview was set in a nice conference room. Light welcoming breakfast with coffee, tea and croissants. I was instructed to input my CV on their computer system. Then I got my number and wait about 30 mins to get interviewed. The manager was very nice and the interview process was conducted in friendly and professional manner

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Doubletree By Hilton

Front Desk Agent Interview

Interview

Saw a job opening online and applied. I was contacted two days later to schedule a in-person interview.
    Arrived about 15 minutes before my scheduled interview. I had to wait a little longer until the manager was finally available to see me.
    The questions were easy--most were the standard interview questions. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. I think it went well overall and the manager was very friendly throughout the interview.

*I will be notified next week if I get the job or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Doubletree By Hilton (Lancaster, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online, received an e-mail a week later to set up an interview. My interview was more of a conversation. I raved about Hilton and told them my goals. Interview lasted 40 minutes. They liked that I researched the company and came prepared.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was the first to interview with them and they three more days of interviews to go through. I received a call on their last day of interviews, letting me know that I was their number one choice. I didn't negotiate, I was just so thrilled that they wanted me!

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Doubletree By Hilton.

Interview

It was quite difficult to get in contact with HR.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Doubletree By Hilton in August 2013.

Interview

Turned in an application, called couple hours later to set up interview. Came to the interview a few minutes early but the previous interview lasted a little longer than expected. When it was my turn, I sat with two managers and asked me to go over my resume. They liked that I WAS AN ACTIVE VOLUNTEER!! after talking for about 30 minutes, the two managers left and brought back a third manager who asked me a few more questions and said if the background check is clear than i got the job. They told me that they weren't going to hire on the spot but i guess impressed them which was rewarding for me. They then gave me some details about training. All of the managers were extremely friendly and treated me like an addition to an elite team rather than a new employee.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to go over my resume in detail.
      How did you handle a difficult person before?
      I cant remember the other question but they weren't too difficult.

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durango, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Doubletree By Hilton (Durango, CO) in August 2011.

Interview

Have to apply online. First time I submited cv got no call back. Made some minor tweaks months later and got the job...go figure. Saliva test and background after hiring. Had group interview first then hr iinterview. Overall easy mostly just conversational questions and experience required.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an angry guest   1 Answer