Doubletree By Hilton Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2015

2.5

Group Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Doubletree By Hilton (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Lengthy process. Interviewed with HR coordinator, then sales manager, then panel of group sales managers, finally with the director of sales and GM separately. The hiring process from ADP took almost a month. Good experience though, overall.

Interview Questions

• What does Human Resources mean to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation at all.

Director of Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Doubletree By Hilton (Naples, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Very positive. The perspective employer asked the right questions and I felt I had good answers. I then did a telephone interview with the owner that very much detailed as the first interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you have to bring to the table as an executive with my company?   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Doubletree By Hilton (Williamsburg, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a sit down interview with two people and they asked several questions. The questions ranged from was I from VA, how much experience i had and future plans. They told me they liked me but didn't think I would like housekeeping and should consider being a server or laundry attendent.

Interview Questions

• Why was I looking for a new job since I am currently employed.   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Doubletree By Hilton (Santa Ana, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Open interview was set in a nice conference room. Light welcoming breakfast with coffee, tea and croissants. I was instructed to input my CV on their computer system. Then I got my number and wait about 30 mins to get interviewed. The manager was very nice and the interview process was conducted in friendly and professional manner

Front Desk Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Doubletree By Hilton (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very smooth. Typical interview questions. Very nice and friendly staff. Got there about 15 minutes early and waited in lobby until my scheduled interview time. The overall experience was very positive. Interviewer was very informative and personable. Overall, the experience was excellent.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Interview

Saw a job opening online and applied. I was contacted two days later to schedule a in-person interview.
    Arrived about 15 minutes before my scheduled interview. I had to wait a little longer until the manager was finally available to see me.
    The questions were easy--most were the standard interview questions. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. I think it went well overall and the manager was very friendly throughout the interview.

*I will be notified next week if I get the job or not.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Doubletree By Hilton.

Interview

When i first arrived they Had me waiting for 30 min. Interviewer finally came and the interview was very short and sweet. She asked me a couple of question about previous experience and so forth.

Valet Interview

Interview

Asked questions about customer service experience, school schedule, personality questions. Very informal and didn't last too long. Basically seeing if you are compatible with working in a service industry with many customer interactions.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a large amount of tasks?   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Doubletree By Hilton (Orlando, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

Quick interview with comptroller and then General Manager. They then sent me to the temporary HR person who scheduled me for my drug test and had me fill out paperwork for a background check. Overall the interview process went quickly. It was during a job fair they held at the hotel since it was just opening.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at a hotel?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Directly Hired

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, just the normal behavior questions   Answer Question