Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dovenmuehle Mortgage
- Foreclosure Specialist (3)
- Client Analyst (2)
- Research Staff Writer (2)
- Foreclosure Representative (1)
- Private Label Analyst (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Bankruptcy Specialist (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Mortgage Default Group (1)
- Staff Accountant (1)
- Collections Representative (1)
- Broker (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- REO SPECIALIST (1)
- Human Resources (1)
Client Analyst Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dovenmuehle Mortgage (Lake Zurich, IL).
Applied through job fair with listed referral of current employee. Job fair section was very packed. Basic paperwork was filled out. Proceeds to a 1:1 interview with HR person, where they see if you're a fit for the position or if another one suits you better. In my experience, HR didn't know what positions were open and could not explain several of the positions, and even recommended me for a position that did not have an opening. Next step is a 1:1 interview with a department rep who looks over your resume and asks generic questions. This step weeded out candidates before meeting with the functional supervisor of the position. Once again, very generic questions with no challenges. In hindsight, most of the information given to me was false. Lots of skills are required for the position, none are necessary. If you are able to learn repetitive tasks, you'll succeed. After the interview, you are told you'll hear back in a week. I heard back after three weeks with conflicting calls for having been accepted and rejected for the position. Although I gave a start date, HR apparently decided I could start immediately. I received a call from the employee who referred me asking why I didn't "show up to work for my first day," even though I had not received an acceptance notice by then.
- None - very generic questions that you would find in a beginner's guide to interviews, such as "what are you weaknesses?" and "why would you be good for the job?" Answer Question
Chose not to negotiate
Other Interview Reviews for Dovenmuehle Mortgage
Client Analyst InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dovenmuehle Mortgage.
Must be able to work mandatory overtime when supervisor requires it.
- Nothing difficult. Typical interview process. Answer Question