Dow Chemical

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chemistry Interview

Chemistry

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Dow Chemical in September 2011.

Interview Details – Dow received my resume from the university and sent me an email suggesting I was a good fit for the company and should interview. They scheduled me in while they were visiting and had an interview. The interview was pretty standard - describe the work you've done, tell me about an example of leadership, etc. They also asked where I would prefer to work, then suggested I enter my name in their online database.

Interview Question – What was the most challenging/rewarding thing about your mentorship experience?   Answer Question

Chemistry Interview

Chemistry

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Dow Chemical in October 2009.

Interview Details – Early in the morning phone interview due to time zone. Some basic HR question and the question is not hard. Then talk briefly about the research projects listed on the resume. Some technical question about the research is then asked. However, not prepared enough and may answer some wrong. The interviewers are nice.

Interview Question – Talk about a phase diagram in used in the research.   View Answer

Worked for Dow Chemical? Contribute to the Community!