Dow Chemical Chemistry Interview Questions

Chemistry Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dow Chemical in September 2011.

Interview

Dow received my resume from the university and sent me an email suggesting I was a good fit for the company and should interview. They scheduled me in while they were visiting and had an interview. The interview was pretty standard - describe the work you've done, tell me about an example of leadership, etc. They also asked where I would prefer to work, then suggested I enter my name in their online database.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging/rewarding thing about your mentorship experience?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dow Chemical

Chemistry Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dow Chemical in October 2009.

Interview

Early in the morning phone interview due to time zone. Some basic HR question and the question is not hard. Then talk briefly about the research projects listed on the resume. Some technical question about the research is then asked. However, not prepared enough and may answer some wrong. The interviewers are nice.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a phase diagram in used in the research.   1 Answer