Dow Chemical

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Indianapolis, IN

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Dow Chemical in November 2013.

Interview Details – I interview at a conference in Indianapolis the interview was just general questions

Midland, MI

The process took a day - interviewed at Dow Chemical in October 2009.

Interview Details – I was asked both technical and other questions regarding behavioral activities during the interview. I was given the chance to talk to the representitive who was very knowledgeable about the company and was very respectful. I was upset i did not get the job however i thought it was a good experience for me and helped me with other interview.

Interview Question – tell me about a time you went out of your way to help another employee   Answer Question

Engineering

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Dow Chemical in March 2008.

Interview Details – the interview started with a phone screen which lasted for 45 minutes, the interviewer asked some technical questions and a couple of behavior questions. the 1:1 interview was 1 hour long, mostly covering
the technical questions followed by question time. I guess I didn't do a good job to prepare so many questions and not answered in a fluent way.

Interview Questions

• what kind of agent do you use in your synthesize, how did it work   View Answer
  • how much salary do you expect   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Dow Chemical in February 2010.

Interview Details – Good interview. People were nice and gave a lot of insight about the company. I was worn out after the end of the day, though I got a good feel about the company.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   View Answer

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Dow Chemical in October 2010.

Interview Details – Dow Chemical was relatively nice to me and upbeat during the interview. Their hiring representative was nice in person and seemed genuinely interested. Most all questions were personality based. Did not get second interview.

Interview Question – Describe a time you disagreed with someone you worked with and how you overcame that disagreement.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Dow Chemical in October 2008.

Interview Details – very courteous and very efficient. Good people. Seemed to be very busy group. Research oriented atmosphere combined with engineering application situation.

Interview Question – Past work experinece for this position   Answer Question

Engineering

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Dow Chemical in October 2009.

Interview Details – I first spoke to an employee at a career fair and got me an interview. During the interview I was asked technical and behavioral questions. 2 DAYS LATER they sent me an email saying they decided to pursue other candidates.

Interview Question – Give an example of when you had to apply technical knowledge to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Worked for Dow Chemical? Contribute to the Community!