Dow Chemical

Relevance Date Difficulty

Hourly Logistics Packager Interview

Hourly Logistics Packager
Midland, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dow Chemical in July 2011.

Interview Details – applied online got a call back 2 days later to set up onsite interview. showed up 15 min early got taken back to the interview room early. interview was with 2 gentlemen both very friendly. basic interview questions, whats something coworkers do that annoys you, who do you look up to as a role model. was offered the job at the end of the interview. everyone seemed very friendly and the company has been well organized, allways call when they say they are going to and keep their word. overall great company.

Interview Question – If you seen a coworker slacking off or ignoring safety standards, what would you do to correct the problem?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dow Chemical

Worked for Dow Chemical? Contribute to the Community!

Dow Chemical Videos

Dow Chemical – Why Work for Us?

We’re for what goes after the equal sign. We are chemists. We are scientists. We are thinkers. Dreamers. Believers. And doers. We connect chemistry and innovation with the principles of sustainability to help address… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dow Chemical Hourly Logistics Packager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dow Chemical employees and interview candidates.