Dow Chemical

Dow Chemical Maintenance Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Dow Chemical.

Interview process took about 3 days. They send you to a Dow Hiring Expo which takes place at the plant they are hiring you for. You have about 2-4 interviews and your done. Process is quick and easy.

Other Interview Reviews for Dow Chemical

Maintenance Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dow Chemical.

I talked to a recruiter in a career fair who then offered me interview. The interview was quite simple and easy going, the recruiter was really friendly. He sold the company really well made me want to switch from wanting to work for their rivals to working for them instead.

Interview Questions
    • It was mostly standard questions, why dow chemical? or just tell me a situation in where you had to use emotional thinking and how did you work with it.   Answer Question

Maintenance Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Dow Chemical.

Job/task related examples: by competensies: Collaborating for Superior Results,Lead Courageously,Delivering Innovative Solutions,Generating Customer Value.

Interview Questions
    • Having specific examples:
      for each competensInitiative

View Answer
    no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freeport, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freeport, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Dow Chemical in February 2013.

Applied online got a response from a recruiter in about 2 weeks. Asked me basics about my current jobs benefits and pay. Asked if I would be interested a position. Set up a phone interview. Had a phone interview with the hiring manager and her boss. Interview went well and asked to do a site visit. Did a site visit it was an all day affair with the hiring manger, and a full panel of employees. Asked a lot of questions about why Dow, standard interview questions, and technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is an interference fit? How would you design one?   View Answer
    I did most of the negotiation with the recruiter. They gave me everything I wanted

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Dow Chemical in November 2011.

The first interview was 1:1 in a conference and was completely behavioral, about 1 hour long, and requires a lot of details and more than one example per scenario. The second on site interview was with a panel during a hiring event, also behavioral but shorter and less stressing.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time in which you had difficulties leading with a person.   Answer Question