Dow Chemical

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Engineering Internship Interview

Manufacturing Engineering Internship
Berkeley, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dow Chemical in October 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and completed a ~15 minute online pre-skills assessment. Received an email for a on-campus interview a few days later. 45 minute interview, 2 interviewers, 5 behavioral questions. Answer with the STAR method and you'll do great. Concise answers are key. At the end, they leave about 15 minutes for your own personal questions for the interviewer. Within 23 hours, I got a call from my interviewer saying that I got an offer.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dow Chemical

Worked for Dow Chemical? Contribute to the Community!

Dow Chemical Videos

Dow Chemical – Why Work for Us?

We’re for what goes after the equal sign. We are chemists. We are scientists. We are thinkers. Dreamers. Believers. And doers. We connect chemistry and innovation with the principles of sustainability to help address… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dow Chemical Manufacturing Engineering Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dow Chemical employees and interview candidates.