Dow Chemical

Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Improvement Specialist Interview

Process Improvement Specialist
Midland, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Dow Chemical in March 2011.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview...HR was very helpful. Face to face interview was with 5 employees. Asked some technical questions, some questions about how I dealt w/ problems, worked on teams, etc.

Interview Question – How have you dealt w/ requests to do something unethical?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dow Chemical

Worked for Dow Chemical? Contribute to the Community!

Dow Chemical Videos

Dow Chemical – Why Work for Us?

We’re for what goes after the equal sign. We are chemists. We are scientists. We are thinkers. Dreamers. Believers. And doers. We connect chemistry and innovation with the principles of sustainability to help address… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dow Chemical Process Improvement Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dow Chemical employees and interview candidates.