Dow Chemical

Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Operator Interview

Process Operator
Texas City, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Dow Chemical in June 2013.

Interview Details – It was a great interview a panel of 5 people.They were great, just be honest and be detail . with answers.Talk to them like you guys were friends be energetic and happy. Alot of behavioral base question tell me a time etc. tell me a time when you had to help another group.

Interview Question – Tell a time when you had troubleshoot technical question   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Process Operator Interview

Process Operator
Freeport, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Dow Chemical in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview last about 4o minutes. It was a 3 people panel. They rotated questions, and also gave a piece of paper with the interview questions in case you wanted to read along. They were very serious, they were not mean, but they had their poker face on, and showed no interest or disgust. If you get to the panel interview I would really focus on your interpersona skills and safety.

Interview Question – What is your strength and weakness. How did you use your strength to help your weakness.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dow Chemical

Worked for Dow Chemical? Contribute to the Community!

Dow Chemical Videos

Dow Chemical – Why Work for Us?

We’re for what goes after the equal sign. We are chemists. We are scientists. We are thinkers. Dreamers. Believers. And doers. We connect chemistry and innovation with the principles of sustainability to help address… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dow Chemical Process Operator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dow Chemical employees and interview candidates.