Dow Jones Account Executive Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Dow Jones.

Probably the WORST company to interview with. They are a mess internally. Don't waste your time and energy. They don't respect your time whatsoever. They dragged the process for months and months. After the process, they didn't even have the courtesy of replying back to any of my correspondence. At one point, they said I had the job but then they told me I had to wait a few months. People working here are NOT happy. They finally offered the position 3-4 months after the start of the interview process. I declined. I took another offer with a company that actually respects your time.

Interview Questions
  • None. Questions were easy. Went through the entire process and then they dragged it on for months and months about offering a job.   Answer Question

Culture is a joke, wasted my time, decided I would be extremely unhappy there. Company is in shambles right now. NO funding, NO culture, it's a skeleton of it's past.