Dow Jones Director Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2015

2.0

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Dow Jones (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The interviews were short, equal amounts selling me on Dow Jones and asking about my skills and experience. But the interview process was the easy part. Working my way through the offer and recruiting process was excruciating. Very hard to pin them down on offer details. They seemed as worried I would say no and interested in getting me to say yes. Going from "we'd love to have you on the team" to "attached is your official offer letter" was more than a month. Not exactly the welcome wagon.

Interview Questions

• Asked general questions about my experience. They did the work to see how I would best fit in with Dow Jones.   1 Answer

Final offer was for a position below my experience. Hard to understand why they went to all the trouble and strung me along. Comp was fine, but level was off.

Other Interview Reviews for Dow Jones

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Dow Jones.

Interview

Casual and short, met future boss and dotted line boss

Negotiation

Easy, there was not much room for negotiating