Dow Jones

Dow Jones Financial Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dow Jones in November 2009.

Interview Details – I had an initial phone interview with the group director to generally talk about my background and give me more information on the job. Then I was called for an in person interview in the same week, which consisted of 4 back to back interviews. I was asked resume based questions and very few behavioral questions and also some finance questions on valuation.

Interview Questions

• Go through the calculation of the WACC explaining to me what each element in your calculation is.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a process you implemented to change something.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dow Jones

Worked for Dow Jones? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dow Jones Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dow Jones employees and interview candidates.