Dow Jones Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Jun 29, 2015

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dow Jones (London, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

Thorough. Three stages. First, a one on one with my potential Sales Director whom I would be reporting to. The second interview was with two Sales Directors and an HR Representative. This involved a role play to establish account management/sales skills over the phone. The final stage involved a brief interview with the Head of Sales - UK.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you showcased a high level of account management to save an account   1 Answer

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Dow Jones (London, England (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

FIrst, I had a telephone interview with the recruitment head. She asked me a few questions testing my knowledge of the sales process and broadly my experience. After the initial interview, she arranged a face-to-face interview with my (then) boss and he asked me a few questions about my experience. I passed that interview and was told that for the next interview I had to prepare a presentation which involved pitching a Dow Jones product over the phone with the aim of securing a meeting. On the same day I was told of the outcome.

Interview Questions