Dow Jones

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Strategy and Design Interview

Product Strategy and Design

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Dow Jones in June 2010.

Interview Details – The actual interview process was easy. I didn't talk to a lot of people in the group, which was a bit disconcerting. The biggest issue was that it took them a LONG time to get back to me (to the point that I discounted them as being interested in me). It turns out that HR was switching systems and took forever to push me through the process, almost losing me as an applicant in the process. I think that's resolved since then.

Interview Question – There weren't really questions, we just chatted   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Again, because of the length of time that HR took, it was difficult. I feel a bit shortchanged because of it.

Worked for Dow Jones? Contribute to the Community!