Dow Jones

Updated Nov 21, 2014
Updated Nov 21, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Dow Jones in July 2014.

I applied online and was emailed by a recruiter in NYC to set up a phone interview. After a phone interview I had an interview with the hiring manager. I was told after a 45 minute interview that they were probably hiring internally. Approximately 2 months after that interview, the recruiter in NYC called back again and we played phone tag. The recruiter did not answer emails and did not once ever answer the phone. To this day, I have no idea if she was going to make an offer or why she called so long after the interview. At one point I was calling on a daily basis to try and catch her on the phone. It was a very unprofessional and bizarre experience to say the least.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions on experience, managerial style, behavioral   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dow Jones

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Dow Jones in July 2010.

Applied online and got a call from the recruiter a few days later. Told me that he would set up interviews with the appropriate people within a few days. A few weeks passed, and I followed up a few times. The last follow up resulted in an appointment for an interview with the hiring manager.

She was very nice and professional and told me the details about the position. We followed up on the phone and she booked the next round of interviews.

No crazy questions, just specific job details and questions about my previous experience.

As I left the last interview, the hiring manager asked me for a list of my references and said that she would be making a decision in the upcoming weeks. References were never contacted, and the hiring manager hasn't returned my emails for a follow up.

Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Dow Jones in May 2009.

Not bad. FAir questions. MAny reviewers though