Dow Jones

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
New York, NY

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Dow Jones in July 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a call from the recruiter a few days later. Told me that he would set up interviews with the appropriate people within a few days. A few weeks passed, and I followed up a few times. The last follow up resulted in an appointment for an interview with the hiring manager.

She was very nice and professional and told me the details about the position. We followed up on the phone and she booked the next round of interviews.

No crazy questions, just specific job details and questions about my previous experience.

As I left the last interview, the hiring manager asked me for a list of my references and said that she would be making a decision in the upcoming weeks. References were never contacted, and the hiring manager hasn't returned my emails for a follow up.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a difficult client?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Dow Jones in May 2009.

Interview Details – Not bad. FAir questions. MAny reviewers though

Worked for Dow Jones? Contribute to the Community!