Dow Jones Software Developer Interview Questions

2.0

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Dow Jones (Ithaca, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Very nice - I was interviewed by two interviewers who asked me technical questions (I studied up on finance before it but they only asked technical questions) They asked me to go through my resume and asked about a few things and I gave them a demo of some of the sites I worked on. They asked me a few pretty simple algorithm questions - how to find the missing number in a consecutive sequence missing one number. The algorithms were very simple and I thought they were a bit easily impressed. They also asked a few non-algorithmic programming question which I did not know but it was easy to talk myself out of it. Great interview overall - they make you feel comfortable and valued.

Interview Questions

• How does instant chat work? How is it implemented?   1 Answer

I have not decided yet actually. waiting to hear back form a few other places

Other Interview Reviews for Dow Jones

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Dow Jones (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

submit resume during campus career fair, got a campus interview on the second day, 30 minutes' talk and 15 minutes' coding test.

Interview Questions