Downer Group

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Recruitment Advisor Interview

Senior Recruitment Advisor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Downer Group.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted for a phone screen which took approximately 40 minutes. This was followed up with a 1 on 1 interview with the Recruitment Manager, which took an hour. The next step in the recruitment process was involvement in a panel interview, consisting of the Recriutment manager, another Senior Recriutment Advisor and a Recruitment advisor. I also underwent OPQ personality profiling as well as literacy and numeracy testing.

Interview Question – Describe what your first 6 months would entail, who would be involved, what support would be required, what targets would you set yourself and how would you achieve them. What issues do you think you will face and how would you over come them   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 110,000 + superannuation. I asked for this amount.

Procurement Manager Interview

Procurement Manager
Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Downer Group in May 2010.

Interview Details – Interview with GM and HR, very straight forward, no surprises

Interview Question – Nothing of note   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for variation

Project Engineer - Planning & Cost Interview

Project Engineer - Planning & Cost

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Downer Group in January 2012.

Interview Details – Knowledge of company business before interview, good & logical reasons to satisfy the employers that your most suitable for position. Be honest during interview!

Interview Question – Strenght & weakness in personality   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Downer Group in October 2009.

Interview Details – telephonic interview,followed by interview in pwrson,phsychometric testsand aptitude tests

Interview Question – to explain single line diagram   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Downer Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Downer Group interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Downer Group employees and interview candidates.