Downstream Casino Resort

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Downstream Casino Resort

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quapaw, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Downstream Casino Resort (Quapaw, OK) in January 2014.

Interview

The group interview went well with 3 members of management. They had good questions, were positive, and seemed happy to with my answers. They had interviews before me and right after, but it didn't feel rushed or pushed through. it was a little intimidating to have so many people interview me, but overall it went well.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How would you handle a person that was not displaying honesty?   Answer Question

Beverage Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quapaw, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Downstream Casino Resort (Quapaw, OK) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied dozens of times for multiple positions. Basic interview questions. Recieved a short after the interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 tequilas, 3 rums, 3 vodkas, 3 cocktails, 3 beers.   Answer Question