Doxo Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Doxo

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Doxo in February 2012.

I had an interview on the phone with their recruiting agency after applying online. The phone call was awkward and not smooth. I felt like I was talking to a very green recruiter as she did not know much of the details about the position. The call lasted about 10 minutes.
     To my surprise she called me a week later to meet in person for an interview. She was late to the interview and told me she would have to cut the interview short because something had popped up. I realized that this company was not for me as I left the in person interview. Although she sated she would be in touch I never heard back.

Interview Questions
    • How do you prospect for leads?   View Answer
    • I interview 20 sales reps a week. Why should I consider you for the position?   View Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Doxo in January 2012.

A strange process turned me off on the company. Role Call Talent (who handles their recruiting) reached out to me for a Regional Sales Manager Position. I interviewed on the phone and then the representative asked to meet in person. It was basically the same interview as the first and she could not answer any of my technical questions. It was basically a waste of my time.
    I work a block away from their main office so the in person interview was easy for me to get to. What's strange to me is she never responded back to my follow ups. I took the time to interview for Doxo and she could not have the respect to let me know yes or no. I know it happens from time to time but Seattle has a tight knit tech community and this left a sour taste in my mouth. I think Doxo should look at an internal recruiting process instead of having a 25 year old with no tech experience doing interviews. Doxo, you can do better than this.

Interview Questions
    • Name the CEO's you know in the Seattle area you can reach out to?   View Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Doxo in January 2012.

As the recruiter, we appreciate every candidates interest and time they spend interviewing with doxo. This feedback is helpful. We're sorry to hear that we dropped the ball in this instance. We'll continue to improve our process and ensure communication is clear and prompt.

Interview Questions

Worked for Doxo? Contribute to the Community!