Dräxlmaier GmbH Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dräxlmaier GmbH

Project Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duncan, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duncan, SC

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dräxlmaier GmbH in February 2012.

Received phone call from recruiter asking if I was still interested in the position, then was told someone from HR will contact me soon. Over the week was contacted by someone in HR who asked me situation/ behavioral questions, also told me what the position was and where it was located. The phone interview consisted of the managers whom I would be working with in the office and they only asked me about the company and how soon would I be able to begin work.

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me something about your previous work experience?   Answer Question
    • How would you solve emergent situation in the workplace?   Answer Question

Financeial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dräxlmaier GmbH in May 2007.

I got the opportunity to speak with 2 HR Managers during the first Interview. They asked about background and experience. I had strong Automotive experience so I kind of lead the interview and took it in the direction that I wanted to by high lighting some of the specific things that I had accomplished. The second interview which took place about 2 weeks later involved the Finance Director and was really very conversational with him asking me what I was looking for and telling me what his needs were. No specific interview questions besides tell me about yourself and your background.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your background and experience?   View Answer
    I was able to negoitate a higher Salary? Do your research and ask for top of the range.