Dr. Fresh Sales Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dr. Fresh

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Dr. Fresh in January 2009.

Interview

I interviewed with the company on 3 separate occasions over a period of 4 weeks. All the interviews were with Dr Fresh and a sales manager. Unfortunately, the company did not have a job description and was vague on the details.

Scheduling for the phone interview was haphazard at best. An actual face to face interview was scheduled after the 3 phone interviews and but was canceled last minute for some unknown reason and never rescheduled. The assistant never got back to me or Dr Fresh after multiple phone messages.

My impression was Dr Fresh was only interested in gaining information on its competitors in the industry and not about actually filling a new position. This “ruse” was very unprofessional and wasted the recruiters and my time. Originally, I was hesitant in talking with the company before hand based on their reputation in the industry but decided to judge for myself. The rumors were correct.

The company has great branded and private label products but really needs to reexamine how they interview & treat potential candidates.

Interview Questions

• There were no real questions about your skill sets only questions about sensitive, confidential questions on another company.   1 Answer