Dr. Fresh

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Dr. Fresh in January 2009.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the company on 3 separate occasions over a period of 4 weeks. All the interviews were with Dr Fresh and a sales manager. Unfortunately, the company did not have a job description and was vague on the details.

Scheduling for the phone interview was haphazard at best. An actual face to face interview was scheduled after the 3 phone interviews and but was canceled last minute for some unknown reason and never rescheduled. The assistant never got back to me or Dr Fresh after multiple phone messages.

My impression was Dr Fresh was only interested in gaining information on its competitors in the industry and not about actually filling a new position. This “ruse” was very unprofessional and wasted the recruiters and my time. Originally, I was hesitant in talking with the company before hand based on their reputation in the industry but decided to judge for myself. The rumors were correct.

The company has great branded and private label products but really needs to reexamine how they interview & treat potential candidates.

Interview Question – There were no real questions about your skill sets only questions about sensitive, confidential questions on another company.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dr. Fresh? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dr. Fresh Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dr. Fresh employees and interview candidates.