Dr. Lal Pathlabs Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dr. Lal Pathlabs

Psc In Charge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mohāli, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dr. Lal Pathlabs (Mohāli, Maharashtra (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

the interview started with genrel introduction and then proceeded to my genrel knowledge and my skills about the department i have to work.

Lab Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Dr. Lal Pathlabs (New Delhi (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very basic and simple.They ask simple straightforward questions about you and your family background.Also they check your knowledge about their company which can be obtained from their website.They also educate you about the company by an hour brief assisted by a presentation,which must be carefully listened to as it provides you with a little inside knowledge about the company top management.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Dr. Lal Pathlabs (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

one to one interview with GM

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ON EXISTING CTC

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Dr. Lal Pathlabs (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

when we go for an interview please be prepare with company details.