Dr. Leonard's

Updated Aug 13, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dr. Leonard's

Inbound Telephone Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Dr. Leonard's in August 2014.

Stay away from this place! First of all, I applied online. They called me to come take a typing test and interview if I passed. When I came in, I started the typing test, and the lady had me put in my SSN! I did, knowing that employers need it for taxes, etc, but I never should have! The computers in this place all look like they are from 1994- very outdated environment in there. The people all seemed a little strange. Not to be rude, but they seemed like "low life" type people. I hope I didn't offend anyone here. I passed the tying test, then they had me shadow a girl for a few minutes before the interview. What I observed was strange. People called to place orders. She would enter their orders. But at the end, she was required to read a script, pressuring these people into accepting one of their "programs", which are basically a scam. I have found this out after reading numerous reviews on the internet about how they had mysterious charges on their credit statement after ordering from this company. Anyways, by then I knew I didn't want anything to do with the place just because of the atmosphere. Then a guy came to interview me. He looked about 28, was not clean shaven, and was wearing baggy jeans. The "interview" consisted mainly of him telling me about the job. Only asked a few basic questions, mainly about my current job. He was rather unprofessional in general. I walked out of that place, not looking back. Don't apply for a job here. Their website makes it seem wayyy better than it really is. My current retail job is a dream compared to this place.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you wanting to leave your current job?   View Answer

Customer Service Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dr. Leonard's.

Was an interview and typing test.

Interview Questions
    • For those applying for telemarketing, they have you listen to a call to see if that is something you can do. BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF. Same yourself time, if you cant do it, don't say yes.   Answer Question
    It was standard sell and tell

Inbound Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Dr. Leonard's in August 2013.

Applied online and was called back promptly within the week. Came in to take a typing test and was then sent to watch a rep. Listened to a few calls and got a good feel for what the job was. Interviewed by Mitch, was dressed very casually but not too casual.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation in pay. Just given the availability and filled out in the interview.

Outbound Sales Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dr. Leonard's in May 2011.

fill out app. then take typing test. called for interview the same day, interview next day and hired. interview relaxed and personal.

Interview Questions
    • when working with people can your personality change to accomidate their needs?   Answer Question
    the hours of work