Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group in January 2011.

Interview Details – Panel interview style with 2-3 people from senior marketing executives. Interview process was relatively fast and they reached out with the decision within 7 days. Behavioral questions. They ask question about your experience and resume stories. Very friendly group. Highly recommended company.

Interview Question – What has been your most challenging experience and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No much leverage

Data Specialist Interview

Data Specialist
Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group in January 2014.

Interview Details – Interview on site with hiring managers. Received offer the next day.

Interview Question – Give an example on how you analyze a situation.   Answer Question

Full Service Driver Interview

Full Service Driver
Dallas, TX

I interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group in January 2013.

Interview Details – There is only one interview. but its with a group of 3-5. it can be intimidating but just keep calm and talk normal.

Interview Question – Are you ready to start tomorrow?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – great i got the pay i asked for

Business Development Representative Interview

Business Development Representative
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Interview Details – Very simple. A phone interview with the recruiter and then a panel interview with three Sales Managers.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you and your boss disagreed on something? What did you do? What was the outcome   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Supply Chain Manager
Plano, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Interview Details – Interview was pretty standard. Asking mainly behavior questions. Very standard. Slow to hire.

Interview Question – No very difficult questions. Mainly standard behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, offer only.

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Interview Details – Applied online and 5 day later got a phone call. They asked me simple questions like if I had a reliable transportation, if I could lift certain lbs with no problem. They send me to an interview at the plant. It was a group interview, they asked about my past experience and why I wanted to be part of the company. At some point they ran out of questions. It seems that these positions are not really important to them, they just want to get a person to do the job.

Interview Question – There was no difficult question, in fact I asked about how the overtime was paid and they gave me an ambiguous response.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, they don't really explain the overtime pay rate. They just tell you that they pay 105 daily

Finance Interview

Finance
Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Interview Details – Typical behavior interview questions.

Interview Question – Was not taken off guard by any of the questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not necessary offer was above current salary

Manager Interview

Manager
Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group in June 2011.

Interview Details – HR identified me from a pool of applicants for a different job.

Met with hiring manager for a two hour chat while he was traveling in my home city.

Traveled to Texas to interview with entire team and further explore the opportunity.

Negotiation Details – Should have asked for relocation, probably would have gotten it.

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Plano, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group in January 2008.

Interview Details – The first interview was a fit interview with some typical marketing questions. The second interview was a panel interview consisting of almost all behavioral questions. They did a good job asking probing follow up questions. I wish I had thought more about the details of what I had done in the past before the interview. Both interviews provided the opportunity to ask the interviewers questions.

Interview Questions

• What brand do you admire and why?   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time when an idea was not initially accepted and you persisted in getting it accepted.   Answer Question

Sales Relationship Agent Interview

Sales Relationship Agent
Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group in March 2012.

Interview Details – The panel included one HR generalist, the hiring manager, and a member of the department. Each of them had a 5 or 6 page document with the interview questions, which they took turns reading to me, and then all three of them would write down their interpretation of my answers. The interview questions were typically quite long -- probably great questions for a written short answer test, but difficult to remember the point AND the question. And because all three of the interviewers were reading and writing, I found making eye contact with any of them to be nearly impossible. The HR people I interacted with -- one HR screener who conducted a very basic and textbook phone interview who seemed entry-level; one HR representative who scheduled the in-person interview with me and walked me to the interview room but did not participate in the interview, and the HR representative who was in the interview -- were all very nice. The hiring manager was perceptive and informative. The third person in the interview was almost hostile. I learned later from an internal source that she had referred a friend for the position who was also interviewed.

Interview Question – [Vague company statement about how the following question is applicable to the company's mission statement.] Describe a project that had unexpected challenges and how you overcame them.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dr Pepper Snapple Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dr Pepper Snapple Group interview questions and advice in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by Dr Pepper Snapple Group employees and interview candidates.