Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.7

Bulk Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Harrisburg, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. The interviewer was very outgoing and made you feel comfortable. I was asked a few behavioral questions. Nothing very difficult to answer. I was asked was there ever a time that a customer wanted me to do something outside of company policy? If so how did you respond. I stated that I kindly told the customer that I will not do anything outside of company policy.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamson, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Williamson, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got an invitation for interview via email about 1.5 months later. A recruiter contacted me via email and we arranged the first interview--a phone interview. During this phone call , she only asked three questions: how many years experience do you have in Finance? What's your Excel proficiency? What's your salary expectation? I didn't want to discuss salary at this stage so I didn't give her a number. So we went back and forth regarding my salary expectation a couple times and the third time she basically said "if you can't name a number then we can't proceed this interview". After she got a number from me, we ended this interview.

Then I got another email from her for a walk-in interview with the Hiring manager and the Finance manager. The hiring manager asked some behavioral questions and the Finance manager asked about technical questions e.g. accounting knowledge in different scenarios.

In the end I asked them a couple questions about the company and they only gave a "corporate" answer, basically useless. I also asked for their business cards and they refused to do so because "everything has to go through the recruiter and we don't contact directly with candidates".

My personal feeling about this company is that they're very restrict about salary or very price sensitive. And the hiring process is a little chaos because you can't contact them directly and the recruiter knows nothing about one specific plant. So it's difficult to understand what they're looking for.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to work here?
      2. Tell me a time when...
      3. Some accounting knowledge.
      4. Excel knowledge.
      5. A few questions about my resume.

Answer Question

Demand Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Plano, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview first followed a few weeks later by an on site interview with 2 other Planners, then an interview with the hiring manager and director. The actual interviews were a combination of past work experience mixed in with some behavioral questions. I was also asked to do a quick analysis of a data set regarding forecasting methods with there being no wrong answer. On-site interview took approximately 2 hours and was fairly low key.

Interview Questions

• Take a look at this data set and tell us what information you take away from it.   Answer Question

RCI Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Interview

I was interview by two gentlemen, who were both overall. The majority of the interview was taken up by them talking about the position. There were several times I wanted to interrupt and talk about how my experiences and skills made me an excellent candidate for the job, but they just kept talking. At about 30 minutes in, they said they were out of time and gave me a few more minutes to ask questions. Once again I tried to ask questions and shoe interest in the position and the company, but they already seemed like they had made up their mind. If was very frustrating because I don't feel like I was given any time to explain why I was a good fit for the company and the position.

Interview Questions

• "Tell us a little about yourself."   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Interview

APPLYING........I went to the Irving tx dr pepper plant to ask if they were hiring, you pull up to the guard and show him your drivers license then he tells you where to park in the visitors section. I went into the front door and when I walk in theres this woman security guard behind the desk which first impression is she just stares with a blank look on her face like shes bored or doesn't care about her job or something. you can tell she doesn't have customer service qualities but anyway Im the one to say hi who could I talk to about getting a job? she tells me to apply online at one of the computers they have to the right side of the entrance. So I go online and see theres a merchandiser position available so I fill out the usual info and take a couple assessment tests. I finish applying online and I go home.........
    About a MONTH later finally I get a call from HR, the person who contacted me asked a couple things like if I had customer service experience and warehouse experience I said yes and explained what I had experience in. Also she said the pay was 105 per day I think and average 8-10 hours a day depending on how much work there is but no matter what it would be 105 per day. unless you get overtime hours then they give you a little extra but anyways it was a short call maybe 5min I guess just to confirm everything on my resume was correct. So finally she asks me to come for an interview in like two days I said ok and she said she would email me the info. So after I get off the phone with her I check my email and see the message she sent me with the location and time of the interview. Also it says to dress business casual so I just wore a collared long sleeve shirt with dress pants/shoes and belt. Also they said the interview would consist of a panel of up to 5 people and based on behavioral interview questions.

INTERVIEW........So interview day comes and I show up about 15min early, I walk in the front door and again I see the same sort of annoying woman guard at the desk that acts like the job is sooo boring ughhh shes just annoying but anyways i tell her i have an interview so she has me sign in and wait in the same place by the computers. There were two other people there waiting for the same interview. So the time comes around and each one of us is called in to do the interview. I was last to go in so once i got called in they take me to sort of a meeting type office, theres only two people who were there for my interview the dispatcher and an HR guy. so right away im relieved that theres only two people i was nervous i would have to do it infront of five interviewers. They were really nice and looked like they enjoyed their job and were very kind. The questions were pretty simple like why do you want to work here, how have you gone above and beyond to help a customer, name a time you were asked by a customer to go against company policy, name a time where you didn't have the tools to do your job, i think there was a total of about 10 or so questions like that. So finally they ask if i saw the merchandiser video and explained the pay and work schedule as well as things like how you would clock in and breaks and stuff. they also asked if i had questions. So the interview ended and i asked when i would expect to hear from them, they said two to three days. So i go home and three days pass by and no response, i email them back and no response. Obviously i didn't get the job they had a list of 15 people to interview so my chances were slim

Interview Questions

• there was one that caught me off guard but don't remember what the question was.....helps if you prepare yourself by watching youtube videos and questions/answers to behavioral style interview questions   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Interview

Applied online and the next day I received a phone call asking me if I was still interested in the position. Then I was given an a interview time and date.

Account Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied through a referral. The HR Recruiter was sloppy in getting with me. I had to call back several times to get the interview. The interview was good. The HR Recruiter did not ever get back with me. I had to call the manager to find out if the job was filled.

Interview Questions

• How did you over come a difficult situation   1 Answer

Truck Checker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northlake, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Northlake, IL).

Interview

I filled out app online. They emailed be for a interview about 2 weeks later. The manager was late to my interview. It wasn't hard at all though. Simple questions. They just never called back

Interview Questions

• Situation you couldn't control how did you handle it. Questions about previous jobs.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Be prepared to get interviewed by a panel of current Sales and District Managers. Corporate questions and scenarios will be asked frequently. One must use previous experience or pretend situations to answer these questions fully. Interview last usually between 15-20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instant where there was a problem at work and you had to solve it immediately. What actions did you take to help overcome the problem>   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay structure was already brought to my attention prior to interview.

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

It was fairly simple, just as any other interview. I came in, was asked to tell a little about myself, was given the chance to ask more about the job and the history of the company, and was told more details about the job description.