Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Plano, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dr Pepper Snapple Group in January 2008.

Interview Details – The first interview was a fit interview with some typical marketing questions. The second interview was a panel interview consisting of almost all behavioral questions. They did a good job asking probing follow up questions. I wish I had thought more about the details of what I had done in the past before the interview. Both interviews provided the opportunity to ask the interviewers questions.

Interview Questions

• What brand do you admire and why?   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time when an idea was not initially accepted and you persisted in getting it accepted.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Worked for Dr Pepper Snapple Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dr Pepper Snapple Group Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dr Pepper Snapple Group employees and interview candidates.