Dr. Reddy's

Dr. Reddy's Interview Questions

Updated Jan 3, 2015
Updated Jan 3, 2015

Deputy Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Dr. Reddy's.

initial screening and short list, phone interview, personal interview transparent ,skilled based, personal and one on one discussion for the selection and interview process,selection and interview process,selection and interview process

Senior Associate, Development Quality Assurance Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Dr. Reddy's.

I was contacted through a recruiter for the position. Apparently they had brought in multiple candidates for interviews and had not chosen any and one case a candidate had declined and offer so the process felt rushed in the beginning but an extremely long process.
    I had a phone interview with the recruiter and with HR. A week or 2 later I had a phone interview with the man who would be my boss and he had a very strong accent and was very difficult to understand. I had an interview in person about a month later with 4 people. All 4 men had very strong accents and were difficult to understand and all had technical questions prepared for me.
    I was requested to return on site another month later to meet with HR and my boss's boss. The meeting lasted only about an hour and no technical questions were asked. (I'm not sure why this was not combined with the previous meeting)
    I was provided an offer 3-4 weeks later. Start date was set up another 3 weeks after the acceptance of the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Are you married? Do you have children?   View Answers (2)
    • What test can be performed on a solid dose drug product to differentiate the product from the RLD?   View Answer
    • What SINGLE process can be performed prior to a manufacturing process to gauge if the process will function properly during manufacturing?   View Answer
    • Describe how QbD can be integrated into the drug development process?   View Answer
    I told my recruiter what was my minimum and my "nice to have" number. He got my "nice to have number" so I accepted the offer.
    The vacation and other benefits were not negotiable.

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Dr. Reddy's.

They reached out to be after a month of online application. Once called in for first interview, it was a very typical corporate type setting. Upon first interview, I had followed up with them after 2 weeks, after which they called me back for second interview. The process itself was fairly straightforward just like other interviews. I ended up being interviewed by 4 different people upon which they provided me with a offer letter the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of ordinary. The questions were fairly typical for a entry level position.   Answer Question
    Just like any corporate company they really try to give you a low ball offer. Never accept the first offer, you should firmly counter with 10-20% increase in pay-scale.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dr. Reddy's in December 2013.

Applied online and took a phone interview and then a face to face one

Interview Questions
    • nothing very difficult, just general questions regarding resume   Answer Question

Senior Operations Manager-Shreveport La Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA
    Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Dr. Reddy's in March 2013.

Interview process was as normal as most. Interviewed by top management and several on the floor staff, general questions regarding my background and what I bring to the table. Everyone was polite and extremely professional, great atmosphere and would be good place to work

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected or difficult questions if you do your research about the position. Only bad question was if I would relocate   View Answer

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dr. Reddy's.

Questions are more focus in getting to know the Candidate. Know how to sell yourself

Interview Questions
    • What do you think would be themost difficult task out of the duties listed on the job description?   Answer Question

Formulation Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dr. Reddy's in February 2010.

initially they have done phone interview. these are about my education and interview. Then after one week they called me to their office. the questions asked are mainly pertains to my project in graduation.later they asked technical questions on HPLC, quality control and analysis. They have not gone deep.Later about my experience in lab and related questions asked. more or less general type questions regarding expected pay and my hobbies.

Scientist Interview

Smooth process. Handled professionally.Can be looked forward to in terms of a fair process and objective. Better preparation will be helpful . Suggest that invest time in the same.
    Better preparation on the core subject will ensure success. There could be some GK question as well. There are also value match questions.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Dr. Reddy's.

Its good and they negotiate the packages and the salary structure is bad and take home net salary will be less and projection CTC will be more.and Technical skills are will be checked during face to face interaction across the table

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dr. Reddy's.

campus based selections for two month paid internships which may result in pre-placement offers.

the selection process is done on campus for 1 or 2 days. involves shortlisting based on scores and resume. one round of case based group discussions and then the shortlisted students are called for a panel interview. selections of usually 4 out of 40 or 8 out of 60.

the two month internship happens during april-may of the specific year. pre-placement offers are made to the respective campus placement departments by the end of august the same year.

candidates are expected to be at the top of their game in academics and adaptability to corporate atmosphere.

my case: i got the internship, completed it, and the offer of INR 800,000 + 100,000 = INR 900,000 CTC was sent to my college, and since this number was greater than the campus average of INR 850,000 i had compulsorily accept the offer, which i did.

Interview Questions
    • through preparation is expected and usually delivered by most students.

business case based group discussions involve probing and processing the solution for a specific business situation, not a tough task unless the group becomes unruly during the discussion which is very common in india.

the interview will have HR questions about why Dr. Reddy's and the like. Depending on the business function the student requests questions may be from finance (ratios and their meaning, etc), marketing (pharma marketing specifics etc), HR, IT and variants.

nothing a decently confident/nimble and prepared student cannot complete.

Answer Question