DraftFCB

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DraftFCB in September 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview, in person hr interview, in person interview with the department.

Negotiation Details – They came forward with a firm offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DraftFCB in February 2010.

Interview Details – I got in touch with the company through a friend and got an informational interview with the HR person. We scheduled the interview a couple of times but the HR had to cancel both times. Finally we were able to connect and had a 25 minutes information interview that was really easy. I was immdediately called in for a CI test. Everyone in the company takes it. The test was ok ,not too easy not too hard. They try to test your powerpoint and analytical skills. They said they would call to discuss the test, whatever the outcome but after the test, no one ever got in touch. I called a couple of times and sent a few emails but nothing worked.
I'm not sure what happened. The HR kept forgeting to get in touch since the onset, so I have to say I was not surprised!

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at DraftFCB

Worked for DraftFCB? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DraftFCB Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DraftFCB employees and interview candidates.