DraftFCB

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

The process took 3 months - interviewed at DraftFCB in January 2012.

Interview Details – Initially applied through the career center at my school and received an in-person, on campus interview with a non-HR employee. Interview was only 15 minutes and was basically just a personality fit. I was told I would be contacted by the recruiter at the conclusion of the interview, which meant I had moved to the next round. Then I talked over the phone with the recruiter about a week later and this was another personality fit along with a basic phone interview. After a month or so I was notified that I had been chosen to participate in a final-round interview in their Chicago office. The interview consisted of a 5 minute "interactive resume" presentation, and 5 45-minute interviews. About a month later I was notified they were not going to make me an offer.

Interview Question – What was your biggest failure?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Account Executive
Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at DraftFCB in November 2011.

Interview Details – She was rude and looked down upon me even though iwas obviously smarter and more prepared than she thought i was. Her questions were simple: what's your favorite adds? Why DraftFCB? Why the school you go to? etc... Since I attend an IV, her questions were as though I was pretentious and couldn't answer the simple questions she told me about like Tell me about a time when...

Interview Questions

Assistant Account Executive

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at DraftFCB.

Interview Details – Had an on campus interview. It was a pretty standard advertising interview, where I was asked for examples of both good and bad advertising campaigns, a walk through my resume, skills and experiences that exemplify why I'm a good fit, why Draft specifically, and why the position. Come prepared with your personality, your stories, and your smile!

Interview Question – Tell me three things about yourself that I wouldn't get from reading your resume.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at DraftFCB

Worked for DraftFCB? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DraftFCB Assistant Account Executive interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by DraftFCB employees and interview candidates.