DraftFCB

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Account Executive Interview

Senior Account Executive
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DraftFCB in July 2010.

Interview Details – It's a very organized process. Meeting invitations are sent out to confirm interview dates/times and names/titles of who you are meeting with.

I had previously had a phone screening with HR, so I came on-site to meet members of the team. One was with a Management Supervisor, then my next interview was with the VP Account Director and another MS. Interviews went into depth about past experiences to gauge if you would be a right fit for the open position.

Office space was definitely overcrowded, you had multiple people in offices. The space is your typical agency environment, but nothing special or cool about it.

The people are definitely very friendly and nice.

Interview Question – What client challenges have you faced and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They offered the same title and pay as what I was currently making. Not typical of an agency to do that from my past experiences.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Account Executive Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DraftFCB in February 2012.

Interview Details – 4 Interviews,
HR - A Senior Executive ascertains basic information and profile integrity
Servicing VP Technical - Understands capabilities and perspective of previous experience
Servicing CEO Cultural - Basic outlook on work, expectations and aspirations, fit,

Interview Question – Gaps in resume   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much. Advertising is an industry with relatively high attrition. Service levels are virtually non negotiable without prior experience and a bias of recency and standard industry increments

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at DraftFCB

Worked for DraftFCB? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DraftFCB Senior Account Executive interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DraftFCB employees and interview candidates.