Dragados Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dragados

IT - Administrative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dragados.

Very vague questions that have many answers depending on the environment and company policies. The feeling i got was that they were restructuring the department without willing to pay for it.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dragados.

My first interview was done via Skype with someone from the home office in New York. She was very pleasant and down to earth. I thought perhaps I was too informal in response to her questions and perhaps it was a trick to get me to be unprofessional. 2nd interview was with the person I was going to support. He was also very down to earth. The office was extremely quiet and I didnt really see anyone. Overall we had a good discussion and I had a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    • She was adamant about booking travel and wanted to know how much travel experience I had.   Answer Question
    Yes I was able to negotiate and was even surprised by the creativity of the offer that was provided. They were very understanding of my needs and adjusted to accommodate. I was very pleased

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Dragados in November 2010.

I contacted them and sent an unsolicited application. They called me for a first interview at the closest office with a local manager. After our first conversation, they called me for a formal interview at the company headquarters. Part of my interview was with a psychologist, where I was asked questions and filled IQ tests. The other part of the interview was with a HR professional and the Head of the Department.
    After some days, I received a call and they offered me the job and a slower amount of money that I had asked for. We negotiated till an intermediate point, and I accepted the job.

Interview Questions
    I only negotiated the money. The company car, phone, meal tickets were offered first in the interview phase.