Dress Barn

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Myrtle Beach, SC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Dress Barn in March 2011.

Interview Details – Walked in and introduced myself, resume in hand..got an on the spot interview with the manager. She set me up with an interview with the district manager a few days later..met her at a store.Interview lasted about half an hour..included the usual questions..."why do you want to work here".." what are your strengths"..told me about the culture..very credit card selling oriented..seemed a bit of a stuffy environment for me..i like a little bit younger demographic..and a little bit "hipper" atmosphere.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you had a difficult customer..and how did you turn that into a positive experience?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dress Barn

Worked for Dress Barn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dress Barn Assistant Store Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dress Barn employees and interview candidates.