Dress Barn

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Pt Sales Interview

Pt Sales

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Dress Barn in August 2009.

Interview Details – manager asked questions about myself. then took a personality test

Negotiation Details – n/a

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Pt Sales Interview

Pt Sales

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Dress Barn in June 2008.

Interview Details – I saw an add online for an opening and went in a filled out an application. I interviewed the same day briefly and then I was asked to come back in to interview with a second manager, The interview lasted about 30 min and was simple, basic questions.

Interview Question – If i were a tree, what kind of tree would I be.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dress Barn

Worked for Dress Barn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dress Barn Pt Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dress Barn employees and interview candidates.