Dresser-Rand Engineering Management Acceleration Program Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Management Acceleration Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Dresser-Rand in October 2009.

I applied via my university's career website and they contacted me for an on campus interview. The interviewers were a global manager and an HR personnel. The only major questions they asked were "Tell us about yourself" and "Why do you want to work at Dresser-Rand". So be sure that you are able to convey your qualities because you may not get another chance to do so. I did not receive an invite for the second interview and received my rejection e-mail within an hour, meaning, leave a STRONG first impression because they are not going to think deep when screening candidates for the second interview.

The impression I received from the interviewers were that they love the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dresser-Rand

Engineering Management Acceleration Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Dresser-Rand in October 2009.

There were two rounds. First round on-campus interview was easy. They just randomly picked some experience on your resume and asked you to talk about it. Two months later they flew me on-site to have a group interview which is a bit more challenging. Questions about supply chain etc.

Interview Questions

Worked for Dresser-Rand? Contribute to the Community!