Dresser-Rand
www.dresser-rand.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Dresser-Rand Engineering Management Acceleration Program Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Management Acceleration Program Interview

Engineering Management Acceleration Program

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Dresser-Rand in October 2009.

Interview Details – I applied via my university's career website and they contacted me for an on campus interview. The interviewers were a global manager and an HR personnel. The only major questions they asked were "Tell us about yourself" and "Why do you want to work at Dresser-Rand". So be sure that you are able to convey your qualities because you may not get another chance to do so. I did not receive an invite for the second interview and received my rejection e-mail within an hour, meaning, leave a STRONG first impression because they are not going to think deep when screening candidates for the second interview.

The impression I received from the interviewers were that they love the company.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Dresser-Rand?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Management Acceleration Program Interview

Engineering Management Acceleration Program

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Dresser-Rand in October 2009.

Interview Details – There were two rounds. First round on-campus interview was easy. They just randomly picked some experience on your resume and asked you to talk about it. Two months later they flew me on-site to have a group interview which is a bit more challenging. Questions about supply chain etc.

Interview Question – What would you do if there is a union strike   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dresser-Rand? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dresser-Rand Engineering Management Acceleration Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dresser-Rand employees and interview candidates.