Dresser Wayne

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

SST Tester Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Dresser Wayne.

Interview Details – Interviewed with manager. The job followed how the manger described it.

Negotiation Details – Professional

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dresser Wayne in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was referred by my friend who was working there. Initially I was contacted by the HR people, then they scheduled an on-site interview. I was interviewed by five software engineers in the team then the manager, second line manager and the HR manager introducing some benefit details. They didn't ask tough questions.

Interview Question – Just some simple question. No difficult ones.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes I was able to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dresser Wayne? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dresser Wayne interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dresser Wayne employees and interview candidates.