Drexel University Assistant Director Interview Questions

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Drexel University.

Interview

Submitted resume/cover letter online, called in for in-person interview with team and a few weeks later, an in-person interview with the rest of the department. Less than a week after the second interview, I was offered the position. HR department was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. From applying for job online to receiving offer, it was about two months.

Interview Questions

• Mainly questions about why I'd like to work there and questions regarding my most recent position experience. A few fun and out-of-the-box questions, which weren't super difficult, but involved thinking creatively (something required in the position every day anyway) Not the typical "what's your biggest weakness" sort of thing   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not too much of a change from initial offer, but friendly about it (no hardball/jerk stuff going on)

Other Interview Reviews for Drexel University

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Drexel University (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2009.

Interview

the interview process started with a phone interview. Shortly thereafter an in-person interview was scheduled which lasted 6 hours. This was a mix of 1 on 1 interviews and group interviews with various constituents around the institution.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you bring that will allow help us to achieve our strategic plan.   Answer Question