Drexel University Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2014
Updated Aug 4, 2014

2.9

Research Assistant Interview

Selected for summer internship. No interview required -- applied through email and was offered the position as a result of school work previously completed on an associated project. Internship paid about a hundred dollars per week, which was not bad considering it was just an internship, although it would have been nice to be paid more considering the engineering work involved.

Program Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Drexel University.

Took forever. Months, actually. I originally applied in the beginning of June and didn't even get in for an interview until August. I came in for one interview with the Program Manager and Department Head, and then another Interview with the Program Manager and Department Head about two weeks later.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't one. They pay what they tell you they'll pay you.

Assistant Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Drexel University.

Submitted resume/cover letter online, called in for in-person interview with team and a few weeks later, an in-person interview with the rest of the department. Less than a week after the second interview, I was offered the position.
    HR department was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the entire process.
    From applying for job online to receiving offer, it was about two months.

Interview Questions
    • Mainly questions about why I'd like to work there and questions regarding my most recent position experience. A few fun and out-of-the-box questions, which weren't super difficult, but involved thinking creatively (something required in the position every day anyway)
      Not the typical "what's your biggest weakness" sort of thing
        Answer Question
    Not too much of a change from initial offer, but friendly about it (no hardball/jerk stuff going on)

Clinical Faculty Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Drexel University.

Network with existing staff to get interviews

I was told a higher salary in the interview than what I was offered.

Research Assistant Interview

Presented the rich knowledge of the background and excellent hands-on abilities.

Interview Questions
    • I met some difficulties when test my results in vivo study.   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Drexel University.

Hiring and interview process is friendly and nice

Interview Questions
    Traffic is busy and crime rate is high.

Graduate Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Drexel University in July 2010.

I applied in response to a call for applications for the graduate research fellowship position. Heard back from them 2 months after then was interviewed after 2 weeks. Three research professors were in the panel while a secretary was also present and sometimes asks questions as well.

Interview Questions
    • There was one required instrument that they expected every applicant would know how to use. They asked if I am familiar with it.   View Answer
    No, the job info says that the salary is non-negotiable since it is based on research funding.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Drexel University in March 2011.

Interview with the professor. Make sure you know your concepts of Physics right. If you have worked on any Physics related projects, ensure that you talk in detail about it.

Fixed Rate no negotiable

Research Assistant Interview

I got the job by discussing my experience with a professor without intending to apply for a job

Coordinator Interview

The hiring process was long considering the unimportance of the role

No negotiating at all. Not good.

Worked for Drexel University? Contribute to the Community!