Drexel University

Updated Nov 19, 2014
Updated Nov 19, 2014

2.9

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Interview process consists of 3 stages: 1 phone, 2 face-to-face. Phone screening was quite easy and a lady was very friendly and easy-going. I was notified the following week that I was selected to proceed with one-on-one interview with the Assistant Director for Finance and Administration. The final interview was with the head of the department I was being interviewed for. Hiring process did not take too long. I evaluate my overall experience through hiring and interview process quite highly.

Interview Questions
    • Can you think of a situation in your life when you had to go against your own will?   Answer Question

Fraternity and Sorority Life - House Director Interview

The Hiring and Interview process was normal. Every graduate student received an email asking anyone if they were interested in becoming a House Director. I applied by sending in my cover letter and resume and received a phone call two weeks later. I had an in-person interview and received a call saying I received the job!

Research Assistant Interview

Selected for summer internship. No interview required -- applied through email and was offered the position as a result of school work previously completed on an associated project. Internship paid about a hundred dollars per week, which was not bad considering it was just an internship, although it would have been nice to be paid more considering the engineering work involved.

Program Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Drexel University.

Took forever. Months, actually. I originally applied in the beginning of June and didn't even get in for an interview until August. I came in for one interview with the Program Manager and Department Head, and then another Interview with the Program Manager and Department Head about two weeks later.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't one. They pay what they tell you they'll pay you.

Assistant Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Drexel University.

Submitted resume/cover letter online, called in for in-person interview with team and a few weeks later, an in-person interview with the rest of the department. Less than a week after the second interview, I was offered the position.
    HR department was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the entire process.
    From applying for job online to receiving offer, it was about two months.

Interview Questions
    • Mainly questions about why I'd like to work there and questions regarding my most recent position experience. A few fun and out-of-the-box questions, which weren't super difficult, but involved thinking creatively (something required in the position every day anyway)
      Not the typical "what's your biggest weakness" sort of thing

Answer Question
    Not too much of a change from initial offer, but friendly about it (no hardball/jerk stuff going on)

Clinical Faculty Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Drexel University.

Network with existing staff to get interviews

I was told a higher salary in the interview than what I was offered.

Research Assistant Interview

Presented the rich knowledge of the background and excellent hands-on abilities.

Interview Questions
    • I met some difficulties when test my results in vivo study.   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Drexel University.

Hiring and interview process is friendly and nice

Interview Questions
    Traffic is busy and crime rate is high.

Marketing Communications Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Drexel University in June 2013.

Took about 2-3 weeks. Came in for an in-person interview. Staff and managers are very friendly, asked basic behavior questions. All in all, if you have what they are looking for in that particular position, you should be fine. Asked about your skills, experience and how you will be able to apply it to higher education. Drexel is on a mission of growing exponentially so you need to convey that you are interested with growing the Brand as much as possible.

Research Assistant Interview

I got the job by discussing my experience with a professor without intending to apply for a job