Dreyer's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Oakland, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Dreyer's.

Interview Details – Contacted by an internal recruiter. Met with 2 accounting managers, a senior accountant and a consultant. Discussed past experience. No testing.

Interview Question – Nothing to difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was contacted again by the same internal recruiter that initially approached me for the position and was offered a salary. Seemed to be take it or leave it.

Finance Interview

Finance
Oakland, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Dreyer's in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with Hiring Manager 1 - 1:1
2 supervisors together 2:1
2 employees 2:1
Second Manager - 1:1

The interview was typical interview questions you find on the internet. I noticed the people I interviewed with, except the Hiring Manager were inexperienced at interviewing and seemed just as nervous as I was. Then I realized later there is no organization and they pick random people to do interviews which is not good because you get some terrible employees that probably should have been fired years ago now.

Interview Question – What is your weakness? Give me an example of teamwork? Influence skills?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a lateral position so didn't negotiate

Worked for Dreyer's? Contribute to the Community!