Driscoll’s

Relevance Date Difficulty

Talent Acquisition Interview

Talent Acquisition
Watsonville, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Driscoll’s in October 2012.

Interview Details – Originally interviewed for one job but talked my way to a position I was more interested in, the Talent Acquisition role. As I did not have much prior experience in that role. we mainly talked about the company values and overall knowledge of company. Had a first round phone interview, followed by an in-person 1:1/group interview.

Interview Question – Had to know the 4 company values.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were salary ranges they had set for internships and they put me at the top due to the fact that I had a bachelor's degree.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Watsonville, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Driscoll’s in June 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed with HR and Department head. While the process was very typical, I don't believe that enough information was gathered about my experience nor did the employer really know what they were looking for at the time. There are many questions that I would have asked and follow up would certainly have been more robust.

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Watsonville, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Driscoll’s in May 2013.

Interview Details – I handed a recruiter my resume at a career fair at my university and was contacted a couple months later about the opportunity. They scheduled a preliminary phone interview with me for screening. I was then notified that they wanted to do a Skype interview. They provided me with helpful tips on how to be successful in the interview which really was a great thing. After the interview they let me know by the next week that I got the job.

Interview Question – Recall a time where you struggled with something and tell how you overcame it.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Representative Interview

Representative
Watsonville, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Driscoll’s in March 2010.

Interview Details – A very very long process with many, many people to meet. Had an initial phone screen with the recruiter, then 6 on-site interviews (that's right 6!!!!) before an offer was made. They will not negotiate salary on profit sharing points with lower level offers.

Interview Question – Questions around their values (passion, humility and trustworthiness). These are very subjective and hard to answer   View Answer

Consumer Relations Manager Interview

Consumer Relations Manager
Watsonville, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Driscoll’s.

Interview Details – This company often uses a recruiter for management level positions. After an interview with the recruiter you will be called in for a panel interview consisting of 3 to 4 managers from various departments. I had 8 interviews in total which consisted of a panel interview, multiple phone interviews, and a in person luncheon with the department team.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was to explain a time I handled negative feedback from a customer.   View Answer

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern
Watsonville, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Driscoll’s in April 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted resume
Phone Screening with Internship Program Manager
Interview with hiring manager
Offered internship

Interview Question – How have you demonstrated our values?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None, I'm an intern!

Sales Interview

Sales
Watsonville, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Driscoll’s in April 2011.

Interview Details – 3 Rounds:
1st___Phone Interview
2nd__ Face-to-Face Interview
3rd___Three Top Candidates Interview

PHONE INTERVIEW
1- They see your resume on-line and if they are interested in it, they give you a call.
2- During the first telephone call, they check you availability to get a phone interview
3- Phone Interview

Duration: 30 minutes

Interviewer: The interviewer was friendly and helpful

QUESTIONS:
Before starting with the actual interview, there is a bit of small talk (for example about the weather)
They talk about your resume with you and might ask you some questions about it

1) Describe your last work experience.

2) What do you think about the company's Mission?

3) If you are not from the area they might ask you: What brought you to California?

Interview Questions

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Watsonville, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Driscoll’s in August 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was very typical. Phone screening followed with a personal interview on-site.

Interview Questions

Worked for Driscoll’s? Contribute to the Community!