Driscoll’s Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2014
Updated Aug 19, 2014

3.2

Market Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Driscoll’s.

Initial communication was pleasant and easy, the recruiter was very helpful about setting up a time to conduct the interview. The interview itself was ok. Reasonable questions asked by the interviewers and it was clear they wanted to know about the candidates knowledge in marketing/market analysis. In the end my experience in that area was not enough to be hired but I still found the interview to be fair and a good experience.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part of the interview was responding about my knowledge of marketing since I have had limited exposure to marketing.   Answer Question

Consumer Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watsonville, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Driscoll’s.

This company often uses a recruiter for management level positions. After an interview with the recruiter you will be called in for a panel interview consisting of 3 to 4 managers from various departments. I had 8 interviews in total which consisted of a panel interview, multiple phone interviews, and a in person luncheon with the department team.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was to explain a time I handled negative feedback from a customer.   View Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watsonville, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Driscoll’s in June 2013.

Interviewed with HR and Department head. While the process was very typical, I don't believe that enough information was gathered about my experience nor did the employer really know what they were looking for at the time. There are many questions that I would have asked and follow up would certainly have been more robust.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watsonville, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Driscoll’s in May 2013.

I handed a recruiter my resume at a career fair at my university and was contacted a couple months later about the opportunity. They scheduled a preliminary phone interview with me for screening. I was then notified that they wanted to do a Skype interview. They provided me with helpful tips on how to be successful in the interview which really was a great thing. After the interview they let me know by the next week that I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • Recall a time where you struggled with something and tell how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watsonville, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Driscoll’s in October 2012.

Originally interviewed for one job but talked my way to a position I was more interested in, the Talent Acquisition role. As I did not have much prior experience in that role. we mainly talked about the company values and overall knowledge of company. Had a first round phone interview, followed by an in-person 1:1/group interview.

Interview Questions
    There were salary ranges they had set for internships and they put me at the top due to the fact that I had a bachelor's degree.

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watsonville, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Driscoll’s in April 2012.

Submitted resume
    Phone Screening with Internship Program Manager
    Interview with hiring manager
    Offered internship

None, I'm an intern!

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watsonville, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Driscoll’s in April 2011.

3 Rounds:
    1st___Phone Interview
    2nd__ Face-to-Face Interview
    3rd___Three Top Candidates Interview

PHONE INTERVIEW
    1- They see your resume on-line and if they are interested in it, they give you a call.
    2- During the first telephone call, they check you availability to get a phone interview
    3- Phone Interview

Duration: 30 minutes

Interviewer: The interviewer was friendly and helpful

QUESTIONS:
    Before starting with the actual interview, there is a bit of small talk (for example about the weather)
    They talk about your resume with you and might ask you some questions about it

1) Describe your last work experience.

2) What do you think about the company's Mission?

3) If you are not from the area they might ask you: What brought you to California?

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watsonville, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Driscoll’s in August 2010.

The interview process was very typical. Phone screening followed with a personal interview on-site.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your previous work experience where you used analytical tools?   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in our company?   Answer Question

Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watsonville, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Driscoll’s in March 2010.

A very very long process with many, many people to meet. Had an initial phone screen with the recruiter, then 6 on-site interviews (that's right 6!!!!) before an offer was made. They will not negotiate salary on profit sharing points with lower level offers.

Interview Questions
    • Questions around their values (passion, humility and trustworthiness). These are very subjective and hard to answer   View Answer

Worked for Driscoll’s? Contribute to the Community!