DriveCam Interview Questions

Director, Business Intelligence Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DriveCam in February 2014.

I sent my resume and had a first phone interview with HR.

The recruiter was aggressive, impersonal, borderline rude and could not care less about what I had to say. I asked for feedback and received none apart from being told that the position was "very competitive".

I never heard from them again after that phone call.

Yet another HR department that will treat you like cattle.

Interview Questions
    • The recruiter could or would not answer much about the company or the technology.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at DriveCam.

First interview was on the phone, then an informal meeting with the hiring manager. The process was smooth.

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at DriveCam in March 2010.

My first official interview was with someone who would be my peer at the company, the other marketing communication manager. I was told by him that the hiring manager was out and traveling. The questions he asked were not overly difficult to answer, but I was extremely off-put that he asked my salary requirements. I found it disconcerting that if I got the job he would know approximately how much money I made. I also found it disconcerting that the hiring manager gave this person so much power to veto a candidate before he had a chance to speak with me.

Interview Questions

Worked for DriveCam? Contribute to the Community!