DriveTime Automotive Group

Very Easy Interview

Operations Advisor Interview

Operations Advisor
Charleston, SC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was very simple. I showed up at the job fair and sat down with a few recruiters. We talked for about 15 minutes about my past job history, job I was leaving and what I expected. The next 30 was about video games.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself within the company in 5 years. I had no idea what the career pathing was there.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – My salary was raised higher than the norm.

Operations Advisor Interview

Operations Advisor
Charleston, SC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in April 2012.

Interview Details – About a month after I filled out the application, I get a call from a recruiter who did a phone interview and asked pretty basic questions. She scheduled a face to face interview. When I got to the interview, the guy says he didn't even know he was supposed to interview anyone. The interview itself was laid back and he seemed like a nice guy. Two days later, I get an email saying I didnt have the experience they were looking for and they are pursuing other candidates. Why did they bother calling me for an interview? They saw my resume and knew what experience I had. People need jobs badly and these recuiters need to stop wasting our time and getting our hopes up for jobs they know all along we arent going to get.

Interview Question – what do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Worked for DriveTime Automotive Group? Contribute to the Community!