DriveTime Automotive Group

Updated Apr 2, 2014

Getting the Interview

62 candidate interviews

Quantitative Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group.

Interview Details – Two rounds of phone screening interviews and one in person interview. Both phone interviews are pretty easy. They just want to know what kind of person you are and then go through your resume. The onsite interview is more formal, about an hour and half. The whole atmosphere is pretty lay back and there are not many tough "technical" questions.

Interview Question – They give you an scenarios which would require some data mining skills. And they want to know how are you going to solve the problem.   Answer Question

Lot Attendant Interview

Chesapeake, VA

Interview Details – nice, easy going, basic questions, nice people.

Interview Question – nothing too difficult   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group

Interview Details – After an intial discussion at a networking event, I was asked to participate in an initial phone screening. The questions were common, predictable behavioral questions. At one point during the phone screening, a second interviewer came online to answer a question. Overall, the screening went relatively well, but I was not invited to participate in a second round of interviews.

Compliance Analyst Interview

Interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group

Interview Details – Drivetime called me back very quickly. I had two interview sessions. The first was with a manager and a team member, and the second was with a wide range of people at all levels of the company. The process was very speedy, and also a lot of fun! Great experience.

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your current company.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group

Interview Details – basic 3 person panel interview with pretty standard questions to answer. ie. tell us about why you would be most qualified for this position what is the hardest thing for you to do in a work setting, how do you handle stress, are you an out of box thinker, explain the hardest employee and solutions for their improvement

Interview Question – explain the hardest employee and solutions for their improvement   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Sales Advisor

Interview Details – The same as everywhere else: Phone interview by a recruiter then a in person interview with Store manger and market manager. Then they call you that day and let you know.

Interview Question – Same as every other interview questions straight out of the interview handbook. Situational questions and how did you nresolve a problem   View Answer

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group.

Interview Details – Phone then office interview.
Great company to work for.

Interview Question – Basic Technical nothing surprising   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Operations Advisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group.

Interview Details – Really easy interview. Went over the Resume for a little bit. Normal stuff. And then talked about what do I like to do for fun. Sports ect. Why am I unique.

Interview Question – Nothing really. Just normal go over your past jobs and resume questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Sales Advisor Interview

Sales Advisor

I applied in-person and interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group.

Interview Details – I got a job interview through a job fair and the general manager gave me a call to set up an interview the next day. I was interviewed by a marketing manager, the general manager, and a senior sales advisor. They asked standard interview questions. They are wanting motivated sales advisors and the questions are focued on how you would do in a sales enviroment.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Loan Advisor Interview

Loan Advisor
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in February 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed with recruiter at Volt. Then interviewed with 4 individuals on management team at DriveTime in Fort Worth a few days later. Took in-mouth drug test after interview and was given job on the spot.

Interview Question – What do you like to do for fun?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at DriveTime Automotive Group

Worked for DriveTime Automotive Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DriveTime Automotive Group interview questions and advice. All 62 interview reviews posted anonymously by DriveTime Automotive Group employees and interview candidates.