DriveTime Automotive Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.3

Operations Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group.

Interview

Really easy interview. Went over the Resume for a little bit. Normal stuff. And then talked about what do I like to do for fun. Sports ect. Why am I unique.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. Just normal go over your past jobs and resume questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group.

Interview

Phone then office interview. Great company to work for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

basic 3 person panel interview with pretty standard questions to answer. ie. tell us about why you would be most qualified for this position what is the hardest thing for you to do in a work setting, how do you handle stress, are you an out of box thinker, explain the hardest employee and solutions for their improvement

Interview Questions

• explain the hardest employee and solutions for their improvement   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group.

Interview

Two rounds of phone screening interviews and one in person interview. Both phone interviews are pretty easy. They just want to know what kind of person you are and then go through your resume. The onsite interview is more formal, about an hour and half. The whole atmosphere is pretty lay back and there are not many tough "technical" questions.

Interview Questions

• They give you an scenarios which would require some data mining skills. And they want to know how are you going to solve the problem.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

After an intial discussion at a networking event, I was asked to participate in an initial phone screening. The questions were common, predictable behavioral questions. At one point during the phone screening, a second interviewer came online to answer a question. Overall, the screening went relatively well, but I was not invited to participate in a second round of interviews.

Application

Interview

The same as everywhere else: Phone interview by a recruiter then a in person interview with Store manger and market manager. Then they call you that day and let you know.

Interview Questions

• Same as every other interview questions straight out of the interview handbook. Situational questions and how did you nresolve a problem   1 Answer

Compliance Analyst Interview

Interview

Drivetime called me back very quickly. I had two interview sessions. The first was with a manager and a team member, and the second was with a wide range of people at all levels of the company. The process was very speedy, and also a lot of fun! Great experience.

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group.

Interview

I got a job interview through a job fair and the general manager gave me a call to set up an interview the next day. I was interviewed by a marketing manager, the general manager, and a senior sales advisor. They asked standard interview questions. They are wanting motivated sales advisors and the questions are focued on how you would do in a sales enviroment.

Lot Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Chesapeake, VA).

Interview

nice, easy going, basic questions, nice people.

Sales Advisor Interview

Interview

the interview process is so easy and simple, you don't have to do 10 interviews in order to get the job like other companies, no need for math, science and biology test they call you back even if you have not been selected. HR follow up with you and they are so friendly

Interview Questions

• there is no difficult question, the interview went smooth and easy   Answer Question