DriveTime Automotive Group

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group.

Hiring was done by a panel of managers and the regional manager. They will start off with individual questions then they all jump in if they like are really considering you. Then you will have a second interview with a GM of the store usually where you will work at.

Interview Questions
    • You must be able to be comfortable with tough questions, they want to know you can stand up to customers and hold your ground while making a good impression.   Answer Question
    They have a base salary plus commission.

Operations Advisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group.

Really easy interview. Went over the Resume for a little bit. Normal stuff. And then talked about what do I like to do for fun. Sports ect. Why am I unique.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really. Just normal go over your past jobs and resume questions   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Internet Sales Advisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group.

DT has many job fairs and many people get hired on the spot.
    I was referred by a friend so my interview was very easy. The supervisor and department head interviewed me. It was more like a casual chat, we talked mostly about my adventures in South Africa (i had just gotten back when i interviewed)

Interview Questions
    for the entry level positions, all salaries are set. every year the bonus structure gets reviewed

Managerial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Had an interview over the phone with the HR and later with the hiring Manager. Called for the onsite interview with two Managers. First scheduled interview was cancelled and re-scheduled by them due to the production issues. When finally interview date came the other interviewer was late. Thought the interview went well but suddenly I was told the second group interview was going to be re-scheduled at a later date with different team since that was a better match. Well, I was never contacted as promised. Most weird interview experience I ever had as a whole.

Loan Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in September 2013.

Well, I applied on a Thursday evening, the following morning I received a call wanting to go over my resume. Then, after answering a few questions she felt that I was qualified enough to continue on to the interview process. First, I received a personality test that was 12 pages.

Interview Questions
    • Secondly, the first part of the testing portion of the test was a timed test (10 minutes) it got difficult within the first 5 minutes. So, I will update after my interview tomorrow. The pay is $14.00 per hour, if its not higher ... I will probably pass on the position.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group.

The interviews, local manager, peer manager, and regional manager.

Interview Questions
    • Very straightforward, focus on coaching employees and reaching sales goals   Answer Question
    Easy.

Lot Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

nice, easy going, basic questions, nice people.

Sales Advisor Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group.

I got a job interview through a job fair and the general manager gave me a call to set up an interview the next day. I was interviewed by a marketing manager, the general manager, and a senior sales advisor. They asked standard interview questions. They are wanting motivated sales advisors and the questions are focued on how you would do in a sales enviroment.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in May 2013.

I was contacted within two days of submitting my application online. There was a phone interview with someone from HR, and she scheduled the interview in the store around my schedule. I had a great interview experience. The GM and SM had to keep taking turns because they were working with customers at the time of my interview. The GM was very knowledgeable about the company and the benefits. He was able to accurately set the expectation for the job description, and offered me the position on the spot. Within 30 minutes after leaving the interview, the Market manager for the district called to congratulate me, ask a few more questions, and offer me the position as well. The HR department called me back within the hour and set up a time for me to take my drug test. I started a week later.

Interview Questions
    • The GM asked me questions about my experience, and asked for specific customer experience examples. He asked about my family life and personal life and let me know up front that the work hours are the number one reason people leave. We talked about sports and restaurants and I felt like he really tried to get to know me as a person.   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Two rounds of phone screening interviews and one in person interview. Both phone interviews are pretty easy. They just want to know what kind of person you are and then go through your resume. The onsite interview is more formal, about an hour and half. The whole atmosphere is pretty lay back and there are not many tough "technical" questions.

Interview Questions
    • They give you an scenarios which would require some data mining skills. And they want to know how are you going to solve the problem.   Answer Question