DriveTime Automotive Group Operations Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2015
Updated Mar 15, 2015

2.0

Operations Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in August 2014.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter who found my resume on CareerBuilder; after I spoke on the phone with my recruiter, she set me up with the General Manager at the dealership closest to me. I actually didn't get the position I was interviewing for (sales), but the GM and my recruiter worked together to find a position in the dealership for me to get me some more experience before I move to the sales floor. I have been in the Operations position since I started in August and I couldn't be happier. I am so glad that my GM didn't just tell me no, but wanted to find the best fit for me.

Interview Questions

• I really don't remember much of the interview, but I do remember that it was only about 15 minutes and it was a pretty standard sales interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate since I am new to the car sales industry, and it is more than I was making at my previous job.

Other Interview Reviews for DriveTime Automotive Group

Operations Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group.

Interview

Make sure to not be truthful tell them what they want to hear and that's what you will be doing for the rest of your time there too

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years   1 Answer

Operations Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in February 2014.

Interview

Easy, basic process. No tough questions. Just asked about previous job experience. Discussed how I deal with customers. More of a conversation style interview. Interviewed with the regional manager and store manager in the same day. Met the team. Very easy interview.

Operations Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group.

Interview

Really easy interview. Went over the Resume for a little bit. Normal stuff. And then talked about what do I like to do for fun. Sports ect. Why am I unique.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. Just normal go over your past jobs and resume questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Operations Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Birmingham, AL) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied for the position on a Tuesday morning and received a call from a recruiter within hours of applying. I scheduled an interview the following week. The interview was very laid back with the Market Manager and Regional Manager from a different state because the company is new to in my area. The interview took about an hour. The following day, less than 24 hours after my interview, I received a call from recruiter offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• No questions were difficult. Very easy interview. They did ask me about my passion and things I like to do. But nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not negotiations. I was advised before the interview the amount they were willing to pay.

Operations Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Charleston, SC) in April 2012.

Interview

About a month after I filled out the application, I get a call from a recruiter who did a phone interview and asked pretty basic questions. She scheduled a face to face interview. When I got to the interview, the guy says he didn't even know he was supposed to interview anyone. The interview itself was laid back and he seemed like a nice guy. Two days later, I get an email saying I didnt have the experience they were looking for and they are pursuing other candidates. Why did they bother calling me for an interview? They saw my resume and knew what experience I had. People need jobs badly and these recuiters need to stop wasting our time and getting our hopes up for jobs they know all along we arent going to get.

Operations Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Stone Mountain, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

Several interviews!
    I think I had 4 in one week.

Interview Questions

• The questions were difficult. I just had a extremely difficult time reading my interviewer. I had no idea if I had the job after a total of 4 interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiating. I wish I would have. That was an eventful positon to say the least.

Operations Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Charleston, SC) in January 2010.

Interview

It was very simple. I showed up at the job fair and sat down with a few recruiters. We talked for about 15 minutes about my past job history, job I was leaving and what I expected. The next 30 was about video games.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself within the company in 5 years. I had no idea what the career pathing was there.   1 Answer

Negotiation

My salary was raised higher than the norm.

Operations Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in September 2012.

Interview

Quick but not effective

Interview Questions

• I did a lot of research about the company before the interview. The interview was pretty casual. You told them what you knew and just continue the conversation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i got an acceptable offer and I wanted to change my job at the time. So, it wasn't the regretful decision that I accepted the offer.

Operations Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in October 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with Market Manager and OM initially, then GM and OM of the site where position located

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Drivetime   1 Answer