Driven Marketing Solutions Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Driven Marketing Solutions

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Driven Marketing Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2012.

Interview

The people were very nice that interviewed me. The "HR director" was set up like a secretary when I walked in and you could only see two offices and two individuals working. I asked where the other team members were and they were "all out on the road." It was a very shady interview, seemed somewhat like a scam.

Interview Questions

• There were no real difficult questions, our interview seemed more like we were becoming friends. Very unprofessional.   Answer Question

I think the company was a cold calling door to door scam.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Driven Marketing Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Quick and clear, both rounds of interviews are thorough and help you understand everything you need to know about the position.

Interview Questions