Driven Marketing Solutions

Very Easy Interview

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Driven Marketing Solutions in November 2012.

Interview Details – The people were very nice that interviewed me. The "HR director" was set up like a secretary when I walked in and you could only see two offices and two individuals working. I asked where the other team members were and they were "all out on the road." It was a very shady interview, seemed somewhat like a scam.

Interview Question – There were no real difficult questions, our interview seemed more like we were becoming friends. Very unprofessional.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I think the company was a cold calling door to door scam.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Entry Level Interview

Entry Level
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Driven Marketing Solutions.

Interview Details – Quick and clear, both rounds of interviews are thorough and help you understand everything you need to know about the position.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you over our other applicants   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other opportunity available

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Driven Marketing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Driven Marketing Solutions interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Driven Marketing Solutions employees and interview candidates.