Droga5

Updated Dec 18, 2014
Updated Dec 18, 2014

2.2

Art Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Droga5.

Just had one easy interview with the head of department.
    We chatted around a little bit, then took a tour of the workplace.
    Very easy interview. Show your interest in the job, and the role is yours.

Interview Questions

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

interviewed at Droga5 in June 2014.

I got an interview invite from HR after I submitted my application online. It took a few days to confirm the interview schedule. The HR sent me the interviewers' names before the interview day. In the first-round interview, the three interviewers asked behavioral questions. Those questions were not difficult. In the second-round interview, I had a chance to speak with the hiring manager. He was very senior in this company. His interview style was to challenge things you said.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I was invited to an interview through a recruiter. I met the director of creative services and one creative director and had a pleasant interview. They asked a lot about my personal experience and what influences my creativity besides the work environment. I came in one more time to meet two more creative directors, showed my work and talked more about the projects at Droga and the overall process in detail. About one weeks later i had a contract.

No negotiation.

Case of the Elusive Feedback Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Droga5.

I'd thoroughly researched and prepared for the phone interview, and had a pleasant call with someone not in HR. Oddly enough, the person didn't have a list of the descriptions, so I read them over the phone upon request. All went well, and nothing out of the ordinary transpired. Unfortunately, the recruiter was unable to get any response/feedback whatsoever on their end.

I certainly don't expect employers to respond to initial resumes and cover letters if experience and salary expectations aren't aligned. I also realize internal politics out of the hands of even top candidates can be a factor. After the interview phase commences however, it's disappointing when a follow-up inquiry is met with silence.

General Occupation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Droga5 in July 2010.

Dismissive! My interviewer definitely had an eye problem -- not once could he look me directly in the eye. It was a joke! The agency definitely looks like a cool and creative place, and all of the other people who i encountered in the reception area were totally nice and friendly. I guess this guy was just a bad egg!

Planner Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Droga5 in August 2010.

Applied through my school and got a response back several days later. Had a background call with HR and then she set up an interview with the CFO. The interviews was very pleasant and I was called in a week later to meet with the CEO.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your background?   View Answer
    • Specific questions were asked in relation to my experience as well as my university experience so far (as I was applying for an internship).   Answer Question
    No negotiation. This was an internship and they told me the hourly rate upfront.